* Visit the Tango Museum (Casa Gardeliana)
* Follow the footprints of Gardel throughout the city
* Watch a live tango show with some of the best tango performers of Medellin
* Learn more about the cultural context of tango in Colombia
* Get another perspective of Medellin
Botero Plaza, surrounded by the Museum of Antioquia and the Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture, is a 7,000 m2 outside park that displays 23 sculptures by Colombian artist Fernando Botero, who donated these and several other artworks for the museum's renovation in 2004. The plaza is located in an area of Medellín, Colombia known as the "Old Quarter".
Ecotourism Arví Regional Park (Arví Park), is located 30 km from the center of Medellín (Colombia) in the village of Santa Elena and the municipality of Guarne (Antioquia – Colombia). ... Metro / Metrocable: At the Acevedo station take the Metrocable (cable car)